Published by Bicycle Network, Ride On magazine is Australia’s most widely-read bike magazine. We aim to keep you up-to-date with all the latest news, reviews and gear in the bike riding world in Australia and beyond. Aimed at everyone from the beginner rider to the regular roadie, we live, breathe and love bikes and riding. More information is available on our website www.rideonmagazine.com.au.
While Bicycle Network Victoria, Bicycling Western Australia, Bicycle Tasmania and Bicycle Queensland members receive Ride On free as part of their membership benefits, Ride Onmagazine is also on sale in newsagents Australia-wide at a cost of $8.95.
The 80-page April-May edition is on sale now.
- Lights test 2013 We rate our top 60 lights
- How do you measure up? There’s a lot more to bike fitting than meets the eye
- Get in line Sneaking ahead of the pack at traffic lights can be irritating and potentially dangerous for your fellow riders
- The Main Yarra Trail Take a river cruise along Melbourne’s most iconic trail
- On tour We cover the basics of bike touring and show you what to pack
- Everglade escapade Discover the hidden treasures of Queensland’s Sunshine Coast
- Take Warning Mt Warning offers achallenging ride exploring NSW’s beautiful Northern Rivers region
- A taste of Tassie Podcast-narrated rides show off the best of the meander Valley region
- Stretch break Six stretches you can do in ten minutes at your desk
- Beat the wind Investing in a wind vest and arm warmers can help ward off the autumn chill
- Dark secrets Exploring a new neighbourhood takes on a different dimension at night
Hot products are reviewed, including the Contour +2, It’s All About the Bike by Robert Penn, Pedalite and Anklelite and Click Stand, and bikes are reviewed, including the serious kids’Fourty Bikes Cyclomaniacs 540, the value-for-money Reid City 2 and the aggressive Giant TCR Advanced 2.
Want to get your Ride On fix delivered straight to your letterbox each month? Subscribe here.